ProfileWe "Indo Dilmun Engineering Industries" are submitting a profile of our company's work capabilities for your kind perusal. We would like to introduce ourselves as a company engaged in executing environmental management projects with a standing of 27 years. We have to our credit installations of effluent, sewage, water and air treatment systems for more than sixty diversified industries and govt. departments (e.g. edible oil refineries, textile processing, leather tanning, sugar, agro, pharmaceuticals, metal surfacing, industrial canteen, hotel, hospital etc.
We, Indo Dilmun Engineering Industries have evolved designs and methodologies for treatment of complex effluents/ which have toxic interference due to presence of cyanide, phenols, arsenic, heavy metals etc. In our endeavor to provide user-friendly treatment systems we have assimilated the modifications into our designs by up-gradation to control chemical consumption, reduction in energy, reduction in land requirement and minimum operator interference. Several effluent treatment and sewage treatment systems have been provided with tertiary treatment for recycling and conserving water. the use of recycling system requires a very rigid control of final quality of water from biological system, which, we have achieved successfully by introducing attached bio-growth bacterial bio-mass methodology. The reactors used for anaerobic or aerobic reactions are being provided with fixed or fluidised media.
|Nature of Business||Wholesale Trader|
- Service Provider
|Company CEO||S. K. Maheshwari|
- Marie Gold Hotels and Resorts, Hyderabad
- K. Raheja IT Park, Hyderabad
- West In Hotels, Hyderabad
|Registered Address||H. No. 7-1-282/C/1/45, Flat No. 102, Kalyani Shiva Saptgiri Tower, Beside Bachpan school Ram Nagar, Balkampet, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana, India|
|Industry||Job Work and Trading of Pollution Control Equipment|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||1986|
|Legal Status of Firm||Private Ltd. Co. Registered under Indian Companies Act 2013|
|Promoter||S. K. Maheshwari|
|Annual Turnover||2009-10 Rs. 2-5 Crore Approx.|
2010-11 Rs. 2-5 Crore Approx.
2011-12 Rs. 2-5 Crore Approx.
|Size of Premises||1000 square meters|
|Space Around||Front porch|
|Location Photo 1|
|Location Photo 2|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||No|
|Registration Authority||Registered with Andhra Pradesh|
|Central Sales Tax No.||36700223659C|
|Value Added Tax Registration No.||36700223659V|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
- Wire Transfer
Quality in terms of both service and products has always been our main aim. We have improvised on the quality attributes to match them with the high engineering standards . Our paradigm of quality is based on the principles of sound Quality Management System and policies have been put in place after in depth surveys and research.
The quality parameters are inspected by our analysts at each and every stage right from designing, fabrication and plant engineering to project handling. The professional ability that we posses makes our products outstanding in quality and in meeting the market requirements.
Apart from execution of turnkey projects our trading division Supply, install and commissions following to the customers' requirement on very competitive prices.
1. Water treatment Resins, Activated Carbon, Graded filter media for filters,
2. Flocculating chemicals for water and effluent treatment systems -
(i) Poly Aluminum Chloride
(iii) Hydrated Lime
(iv) Polyolectrolyte in Gel and Powder Form
3. Valves (Diaphragm, Multiport, Special Footvalves and non-return valves in P.P).
4. Disc and Dome type strainer nozzles for water treatment system.
5. Electronic flow meters, level controllers, (float, resistance type level switches).
6. Hydraulic ejectors for water treatment plant column regeneration in P.P., C.I, with G.M., RL, and Ebonite Nozzles of any size.
7. Chemical dosing system.
8. Complete venturi Aeration system for replacement of any type of aeration system in effluent and sewage treatment plants and also Odour Removal /Reduction to improve final water quality .These systems are virtually maintenance free.
9. PVC cross-fluted media for cooling towers, oil separators. Anaerobic and Aerobic reactors in effluent/sewage treatment and fluidised PVC media.
10. We under take work of user specific fabrication, laying of pipelines. Control systems etc.
11. Motorised Belt type oil skimmer, Motorised Disc type oil skimmer and custom built oil/grease traps.
Our trained technical manpower is our asset which enables us to execute work of at any location in the country.
Operation Maintenance & Renovation Services
We undertake Operation & Maintenance/AMC's of existing plants either installed by us or other companies. We also carry out maintenance and upgradation of capacities of existing plants.
- Superior service quality
- Excellent infrastructure
- Upgraded instruments and tools
- Expert quality analysts
- Proper execution methodology
- Clean and healthy environment
- Timely execution of orders
- Membership from recognized organizations